Sunday, June 13, 2010

Geeky Chic

Sunday nights are an interesting time. I try not to be sad about the weekend winding down, and instead focus on getting ready for the week ahead. I'm geeky like that.

Speaking of weekends and being geeky ... My husband and I finally joined the twenty-first century and got iPhones (I know, I know, the new version is coming out soon but this one is just fine for us). We were like kids on Christmas day, playing with our new toys, figuring things out and being a bit obsessed with it all. But it was a good weekend for it, since it was rainy out and there was no where we really needed to be.

It reminded me of the adorable photo above. If this cutie pie can't inspire me to embrace my nerdy side and have fun with it, I don't know what will.

Photo from here via here.

No comments:

Post a Comment