Monday, June 11, 2012

Fun on the Farm

Whew, was this a full weekend! My husband and I had our first baby shower, thrown by my coworkers. Spouses and kids were invited, and the party was held at our favorite brewpub, so the vibe was really fun and relaxed. It was such a nice time! We spent the rest of the weekend working on the nursery and doing tons of projects around the house. But Saturday night, we went to my friend's family's farm, where they were having a cookout and playing outdoor games. When it got dark, we pulled up chairs, told stories, laughed and roasted smores over a bonfire. It was a perfect summer night.





Photos by me. 

6 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun - there's nothing better than summer bonfires!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect summer night indeed. I wish you a wonderful week, Katie!
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can almost smell it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic idea for a baby shower, Katie.
    And you look positively glowing! How many more weeks now?
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, girls! I'm 29 weeks along now -- we're getting close : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are you!? You look great! I grew up in a small town and I miss it so much!

    ReplyDelete