Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pants Party

All summer long, I've been living in dresses. They're comfortable, easy and pretty, perfect for hot temps. But as fall approaches, I'm eagerly anticipating all the cool pants I've been seeing in magazines. There are so many trends to try: bold color, edgy prints, metallics and leather-like details. Here are a few pairs -- by Current/Elliott, Paige Denim, Mother, Superfine, 7 for All Mankind, Genetic Denim, Paige Denim and alice + olivia -- all found on shopbop.com.


Photos from here. 

5 comments:

  1. I love all of the bold colors! I have 2 pair from UO that I love! I recently purchased some of the bold colors from Target (Mossimo) brand. I snagged them for $18 a piece! Can't complain! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I kind of want some mustard colored pants now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the mustard colored ones are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Awesome News !! American Rag creates an instant outfit with this romper featuring an allover print, long sleeves and ruffled tulip styling at the legs. bodycon midi dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the pants here are so fashionable and lovely. I love the animal shade fashionable accessories. The animal shade pant here is one of my favorite pants. I also love the other pants here. I will love the pants with my non iron dress shirts

    ReplyDelete