Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Olivia


Olivia Marie is here! She arrived at the end of August. She weighed eight pounds, four ounces and measured twenty-one inches long. Will and I are absolutely in love with her, and the pup is crazy about her too. It's been such an adventure already and we can't imagine life without her.

I'm going to take a bit of time away from blogging to simply spend time with her. I hope you all have a lovely couple weeks -- and I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Photo by me.

10 comments:

  1. congratulations. she is beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you and your hubby! Enjoy your special time with her:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!
    Olivia Marie is a beautiful name.
    Enjoy your adventure and this incredible time in your life.

    Hugs from Luxembourg

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! She is so precious!!! Congrats on your bundle of joy:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! She is beautiful! Enjoy time with your precious baby girl!

    Danielle xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is absolutely beautiful Katie! Congratulations to both you and Will. Enjoy your time with your precious bundle of joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omedetou! She's too cute <3 Have fun with your new family !

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is beautiful, Katie! Congratulations! Enjoy these precious moments!
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah congrats!!!! she is perfect!! enjoy your time with her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was more than happy to uncover this great site. I need to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!!
    I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to see new information on your blog.
    Classified WordPress Theme

    ReplyDelete