Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I've been married for five years. I can't believe it's been that long. And I can't believe I was lucky enough to meet my husband. We met in college, so while I can't say we grew up together, I do think we became adults together. He's wonderful -- smart, funny, kind, sexy, adventurous -- and I can't imagine my life without him. I'm thankful that I've been able to create a life with him.

It can be difficult to grow together, in the same direction with someone, but I'm so grateful we've been able to so far. I want us to support one another and help each other become who we're meant to be. I want to always appreciate each other and remember why we came together. I hope we can always be good partners. I hope we can always be in love.

This photo was taken a few years ago while we found ourselves living in a new city. I like how this picture turned out. It reminds me that I always want us to walk side by side.

No comments:

Post a Comment