Monday, July 6, 2009

A Wonderful Weekend

Ahhh, what a a great long weekend we just had. I hope it was a wonderful Fourth of July weekend all around for everyone.

My past three days included, in no particular order, the following:

* Driving down country roads with the wind blowing my hair.

* Lounging by a pool.

* Having the best houseguests ever!

* Sleeping in three days in a row.

* Eating my favorite spicy Cajun pasta salad.

* Going to a fun wedding.

* Crashing a different wedding!

* Drinking too much champagne.

* Dancing with my guy.

* Reading a lighthearted but also inspiring book.

* Watching fireworks out the window while lying in bed.

* Going out for sushi.

* Missing a friend who just moved away -- but daydreaming about the adventure she’s having.

* Cuddling with the pup.

* Sharing great travel stories.

* Laughing with my sister on the phone.

* Lighting sparklers on the deck.

Photo from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment