Ahhh, what a a great long weekend we just had. I hope it was a wonderful Fourth of July weekend all around for everyone.
My past three days included, in no particular order, the following:
* Driving down country roads with the wind blowing my hair.
* Lounging by a pool.
* Having the best houseguests ever!
* Sleeping in three days in a row.
* Eating my favorite spicy Cajun pasta salad.
* Going to a fun wedding.
* Crashing a different wedding!
* Drinking too much champagne.
* Dancing with my guy.
* Reading a lighthearted but also inspiring book.
* Watching fireworks out the window while lying in bed.
* Going out for sushi.
* Missing a friend who just moved away -- but daydreaming about the adventure she’s having.
* Cuddling with the pup.
* Sharing great travel stories.
* Laughing with my sister on the phone.
* Lighting sparklers on the deck.
Photo from here.