Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So Much Love

What a wonderful weekend I just had. I know it's nearly halfway through the week but I find myself thinking again and again about how I spent those days.

My husband and I went to Vermont for his best friend's wedding. The celebrations were lovely, the people we met were friendly and the fall color was absolutely gorgeous. The leaves were such rich shades of orange, red and yellow that they looked electric, while the hills in the background tinged a beautiful shade of blue. (My photos definitely do not do the scenery justice!)

But I have to say, the best part of the long weekend was how loving my husband was to me. He made me feel so special, so important, so amazing. We had such a blast dancing and chatting with his friends and just hanging out. I think I fell in love with him all over again.

Photos by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment