Thursday, December 10, 2009

Let it Snow

Ooh, what a crazy couple of days it's been, weather-wise. We had our fist blizzard of the year, which pretty much gave our entire city a snow day yesterday. I love that most people and businesses and organizations decided all the things on their to-do lists weren't crucial enough to make them attempt to drive through the snow and ice to work.

Our home was extra cozy. My husband watched a movie while I read by the fire, with the pup curled up next to me, of course. We saw kids playing outside in the snow and adults trying to unearth their driveways from heaps of the white stuff. We enjoyed our Christmas tree and even the fact that our Internet was down. We were snowed in truly, in a great, old-fashioned sense of the term.

Here are a few snapshots from our snow day. Stay warm!

Photos by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment