Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Easy Does It

It's August. How did that happen? Inevitably around this time of year everyone seems to jump ahead, lamenting that summer is over and beginning preparations for fall. Not yet, I say. It's still summer and I am not going to think about another season until I absolutely have to.

A clothing line that seems perfectly suited to easing into seasonal transition is Brochu Walker. Their pieces are so chic in their simplicity, and they seem lovely to layer. I pretty much want everything from their website, to wear now as well as into the months ahead.

Photos from here.

3 comments:

  1. These are all such casual and comfortable looks. Definitely some things I need in my life right now. Great for curling up this fall inside with some tea.

    www.morganandlua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! They almost make me wish for cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the simple, solid pieces. gorgeous!

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete