Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Friday

It's an absolutely gorgeous day, and the fact that it's Friday makes it even better. Going into this weekend, I'm very mindful that summer days don't last forever. I want to make the most of it! Here's what I'm hoping to experience:

See: my husband's smiling face when he gets home from work and the weekend officially begins
Hear: the laughter of my mom, dad, sister, brother-in-law and husband at dinner tonight
Taste: a glass of wine when I catch up with one of my best friends
Smell: the aroma of fresh-cut grass when we take the pup for walks around the neighborhood
Feel: the sun on my skin as I savor the warm days

Happy weekend, everyone!

Photo from here.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you experienced all those things
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cassandra! I hope you had a wonderful weekend too : )

    ReplyDelete