Sunday, November 21, 2010

Reset

Ahhh, this was a wonderful weekend. It was one of those weekends with the ideal mix of the fun of doing neat stuff and the satisfaction of getting things done. We went shopping (I didn't get a coat but I got some goodies), saw a movie, went to hear a band play, had a lazy date night in with a bottle of wine, went to breakfast, and cleaned the house top to bottom. So now it's Sunday night and I'm cuddling on the couch with my pup, enjoying a tidy home and looking forward to the week ahead. I feel reset, refreshed and ready for a new week.

I feel like I could be ready for anything if my bedroom looked like this one, photographed by Laure Joliet. I love the clean lines, texture and all that white. Something to work toward, I guess!

Photo from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment