Monday, February 28, 2011

Frothy

Good morning! Happy Monday. Did you watch the Oscars this weekend? I did for a bit, and I was eager to see what kinds of gowns would come down the red carpet before the awards. After all the sparkle at the Golden Globes earlier this year, I wondered whether actresses would switch things up. The pretty theme seems to be going strong -- and I love it! Mila Kunis's lacy purple Elie Saab dress was my favorite of the night. And Halle Berry, Mandy Moore, Hilary Swank and Florence Welch all looked stunning in gowns that were flowy, feathery, sparkly and just very, very pretty.

Photos from here.

2 comments:

  1. love Mandy Moore's gown! She was my favorite. Natalie Portman looked great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mandy moore looked amazing, but i was in love with mila's dress - so unique!

    ReplyDelete