It's a sleepy installment of Weekly Gratitude! The past two weeks have been quite hectic at work, but I'm glad to say a big project is done and now I'm enjoying a few days out of town. The extra stress recently has given me a new appreciation for a few things:
* The utterly restorative abilities of a hot bath after a cold, challenging day
* The quiet, check-back-in-with-yourself opportunity of time spent alone
* A fluffy hotel bed with mounds of pillows that encourages rest
* The bliss of curling up with a thick new magazine
* The fun of getting away coupled with a desire to come back home to the ones I love most
Photo by me (and my iPhone).