Monday, September 26, 2011

Happiness

I had such a nice birthday weekend. I went out with coworkers Thursday evening and girlfriends Friday night. But the best was spending Saturday and Sunday with my husband and the pup. We slept in, went out for a bit and then happily flopped back into bed at night. Since life has been so busy lately, this simple, sweet, low-key weekend was the absolutely perfect way to celebrate.


This photo brings a smile to my face every time I look at it. It captures that quiet moment between a couple when everything is right and nothing more is needed.

Photo from here

3 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! I know what you mean about having a relaxing weekend. I haven't had one of those since before summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Happy :)

    Cool to hear that! :) Very very happy for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy belated day of birth Katie!

    and that sweet moment is priceless for sure.

    ReplyDelete