Wednesday, September 7, 2011

On Trend

I'm not the trendiest girl. Over the years, I've learned what styles I prefer and which look best on me. However, I'm always eager to learn what the fashion trends are each fall and spring, and I typically pick a few to incorporate into my wardrobe. This fall, there are quite a few I'm loving! And I was surprised to find nearly all of them represented at Zara. But what I think I like most is that the pieces -- no matter how on-trend they are -- all still look like Zara. They prove you can be current but still yourself. Here are a few that pick up some of fall's best trends:

Dots


Minimal


Lace


Color blocking


Navajo prints


Neon


Photos from here

4 comments:

  1. This is a collection I can really fall in love with, as I like fairly classic pieces as well!! Very stylish!

    Come and join my Fashion Giveaway from Fresh Produce!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Zara! Did you know you can order it online now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this collection! My favorite is that polka dot shirt. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that minimal dress, so pretty and chic. hope you have a great weekend, lady :)

    ReplyDelete