Friday, April 9, 2010

Picture Perfect

Ever since I saw this post about Elena and Gregory's Italian wedding on Snippet & Ink, I've been slightly obsessed. Not just because everything about this wedding was gorgeous, which is totally true. No, it's all because of this photo:

I want this girl's hair! I love the cut and even more so the color. It's just perfect. I am in a major hair rut and this photo by Leigh Miller is inspiring me to get me out of it.

My hair is naturally a kind of boring dirty blond/light brown, and I've always felt like I had to do something with it. So I've been highlighting it for longer than I can remember. Each spring I get restless with my hair and contemplate doing something drastic. Maybe this is the year I really change things up. I have a salon appointment next week and I'm thinking of going darker. Maybe a pretty light brown like Elena, or perhaps a rich auburn. Who knows! But I'm excited about the possibility of something new.

Photo from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment