As a very full, unusual and wonderful week comes to a close, I have so much to be grateful for. Here are a few things:
* I'm an aunt! And I'll get to spend some time with my new nephew this weekend -- and his beaming mom and dad, too, of course.
* I've rediscovered how good it feels to move my body. I've been running and strength training and stretching more and I don't want to stop.
* Although I'm mentally and physically tired from a busy work week, it's so nice to have a job that challenges me and lets me be creative.
* Birds are chirping outside in the morning. Spring can't be too far away!
* My husband and I have a weekend ahead of us with no plans.
* The fact that as my family grows and life changes, my little pup will always be my first baby.
Have a great weekend!
Photo by me.