Friday, December 30, 2011

In or Out?

It's hard to believe 2011 is coming to a close. It's been a great year, and even a few difficult times have made me more grateful than ever for the wonderful people in my life. Of course the big question this weekend is what to do on New Year's Eve! I typically like to go out and whoop it up with friends -- and kiss my husband at midnight. But this year I'm craving a quiet night in. We'll see how the night shapes up, but no matter what we do, I'm looking forward to ringing in 2012!

How about you: Are you staying in or going out on New Year's Eve?


Photo from here

9 comments:

  1. We are staying in! We almost always do actually, we just really like being by ourselves and cuddling! haha. My dad is making his famous eggrolls though, so we may go to my parents- we're wild and crazy, I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going out, but I predict we won't stay long after midnight. I would rather spend this night in and go out on any other night, ha ha. Happy New Year, Katie! My best wishes for 2012. :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are going to a fancy party! And I am wearing super high heels! (will last approx, 1,5 hours...).

    Happy New year to you and cheers to a fun 2012!

    ox, Mon

    ReplyDelete
  4. going out. literally outside. if the weather permits. doesn´t look good at the moment...

    happy new year to you. have a fabulous 2012!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely staying in and keeping it cosy ;-)

    Have fun tonight and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Staying in... it's boring but my guy and I decided taking it easy with a good dinner and wine was the way to go this year. AND can you believe I will be getting my FIRST EVER new year's kiss tonight??!?! so excited, haha
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your blog. Happiest New Year ever.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! I hope 2012 is good to you!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year! I stayed in but had a fabulous fete at home :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete