Monday, February 13, 2012

High Notes

I really enjoyed watching the Grammys last night. I thought LL Cool J was a great host, and it was fun to see Adele, Rhianna and many other artists perform. I liked Bon Iver's acceptance speech, and Jennifer Hudson's tribute to Whitney Houston was beautiful. Of course I also had to watch the red carpet coverage to see what everyone was wearing. Although there were some gorgeous gowns, my favorite looks of the night were black ensembles, particularly Rhianna's sleek dress and gleaming gold accessories.






Photos from here

5 comments:

  1. I didn't watch the Grammys (I never do as a matter of fact), but I totally forgot about the BAFTA Awards too. I was on the wrong coordinates yesterday for sure. Wishing you a great week, Katie! xo
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I really am adoring Rihanna's look. For someone who typically pushes the fashion limits, it's nice to see her in a classic black gown. Very sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with your best dressed picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhianna was stunning! Carrie is always gorgeous also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved what Adele wore, she looked incredible. It was definitely her night! xx

    ReplyDelete