Monday, June 22, 2009

Lazy Days

Do you ever have a weekend that goes just how you'd hoped it would? Well, that's what happened to me this weekend.

With my husband out of town, the pup and I took the opportunity to spend the weekend at my parents' house. And it was blissful!

Maybe it's because my parents' house will probably always feel more like home to me than anywhere else on earth. Or because my mom and dad spoil me with good food and great conversation whenever I'm there.

But it was more this weekend, too. We enjoyed gorgeous weather, which I took as a cue to do absolutely nothing. I lounged outside, swam, read magazines and napped.

And I took in the beautiful forests and fields that spread out behind my parents' backyard. Not a bad spot to spend a few days, eh?

Photo by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment