Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Paper Trail

I love the transformative power paint and color can have on a room. It is so satisfying to find just the right color for just the right mood for just the right space.

That said, I've always been a bit weary of wallpaper. I know, I know, wallpaper has changed. It's cool now. Still, I haven't tried any in my home. I'll stick with paint for the time being.

But looking at these inspiring photos posted on the beautiful blog My Favorite and My Best, I must admit, it would be fun to try out some bold-patterned paper!

This deep pink floral pattern is perfectly peppy with white floors and furniture.

An ornate motif works great as an accent wall of a long bedroom.

A slightly retro yellow print make for a cheery powder room -- why not make a bathroom this much fun?

I want to rock out a hallway like this!

Photos from this My Favorite and My Best post.

No comments:

Post a Comment