Monday, February 15, 2010

Breathless

It snowed again today. I realize this shouldn't come as a surprise, seeing as though it's only mid-February. It's just that I somehow came to the conclusion that we were done with snow, that it was time for winter to pack up and leave town.

Now I also realize I have a choice in this matter. That I could pack up and leave town and head for somewhere that doesn't get burried under feet of ice and snow each year. But I did that once and the funny thing is I missed the seasons. Not months of winter, necessarily, but the changes and the fact that spring feels so incredible following seemingly endless winters.

So I'm going to quit whining and try to embrace the cold. And if I can't quite do that, I'm going to take a look at these breathtaking beach photos by SussanahT. The muted colors and the calmness of the landscape are perfection.

Photos from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment