Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Inner Child Dream Home

Growing up, I loved the movie Swiss Family Robinson. It was one of the timeless movies my mom recorded for my sister and me (I'll also have a special place in my heart forever for The Sound of Music thanks to my mom). While there was much to remember fondly about Swiss Family Robinson, perhaps the element that captured my imagination the most was the family's home. It was incredible! It had several different rooms, all nestled into tree branches.

While this Bali home, featured in Cookie, is a bit different it's also amazing. I love its breezy, open-air quality coupled with gorgeous patterns and sumptuous woods. This home deserves its own movie, in my opinion!

Here, let's pop in for a little look:

Photos from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment