Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Royally Cool


Are you excited about the royal wedding? I am! This is partly because my husband and I share names with the royal couple. Well, I'm Katie and he's Will, but it's pretty close to Kate and William, no? In honor of this coincidence, I'm hosting a royal wedding party on Friday morning. I invited a bunch of girlfriends over for tea, coffee and breakfast treats and to watch the festivities on television. I bought us all sparkly tiaras and plastic rings to make us all feel a little princess-y for the day. It should be fun!

Photo from here via here

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely plan! Unfortunately, I must be up bright and early for work, but I fully intend to continually "refresh" my Google News for any wedding updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like such a fun party! Maybe I'll be able to have a glimpse during my lunch break or if I manage to leave work earlier. :) Have a wonderful weekend! Ada

    ReplyDelete