Sunday, May 1, 2011

Royal Recap

So did you watch William and Kate exchange vows? I loved the royal wedding and was surprised at how many sweet moments there were amid all the pomp and tradition. I truly hope the newlyweds have a happy life together.

On a much smaller note, my royal wedding party was great fun. I decorated the dining room table with maps and brochures from our most recent trip to London and topped it with plates of muffins, pastries and fruit salad. My girlfriends and I donned pretty rings and tiaras -- even the pup wore a little crown for a moment -- and sat around the living room chatting, eating, sipping coffee, laughing, sharing memories of our own weddings and watching the love story play out on television. It was a perfect way to experience the big day.

Photos by me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment