Monday, October 24, 2011

Currently

This weekend was quite full, even though my husband and I were still feeling under the weather. We went to a wine event, an art museum opening and a friend's birthday party -- and then spent most of yesterday lazing on the couch! Since all I want to do right now is crawl back into bed, I'm going to focus instead on a few little things making me happy lately.


A latte sipped in the sunshine.


My nephew trying to escape a diaper changing.


Arts lovers turning out to see a new museum.


A fire on a chilly autumn night.


My sleepy little pup.

Photos by me. 

9 comments:

  1. It sounds like an amazing weekend!!
    Oh, how I wish I had a fireplace to cozy up next to :)

    Happy Monday!
    Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you did all that feeling under the weather? you're braver than i would be! lol
    sounds like fun though. and a latte in sunshine is lovely.

    take it easy now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a lovely weekend! We had our fireplace on night ago...today it will be 80 degrees...crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the best way to brighten up your mood: focus on the little things, every day's pleasures. Wishing you a beautiful week, Katie!
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photo's are simple & perfect! Is it weird that I want to bite your nephews little chunky legs??? My nephew is 10 months old and has the sweetest thunder thighs, that I just can't get enough of!! Great post.
    xxoo- vanessa (the gal)

    http://fashiongalfireman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a wonderful weekend {i especially love the pic of the escaping nephew :}. hope you are feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable picture of your nephew! Nieces and nephews are the greatest! I wish we had a fireplace in our home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like such a fun weekend! Your little nephew is a cutie and so is your pup! Hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the well wishes! Nieces and nephews -- and their chubby little legs -- really are the best : )

    ReplyDelete