Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dream-Worthy Bedrooms

Like so many people, I'm saddened that the March issue of Domino is the magazine's last. I loved discovering new ideas each month and appreciated the young, upbeat, give-it-a-shot approach.

The following are a few of my favorite Domino bedrooms.

Soft, muted neutrals provide such a soothing color palette.

A piece of art as a headboard is such a good idea.

This dark purple is great -- and the lime lamps really pop against it.

More pops of color, this time as clever foot-of-the-bed seating.

I'm a sucker for natural light, so I don't know if I'd ever leave this room.

I love how different patterns of red and white look so good near one another.

Blue, blue and more blue look amazing, especially accented with doses of yellow.

The cripness of this room is so appealing to me.

The moodiness of the dark walls is nicely offset by the bed's white linens.

A bed surrounded in curtains is both romantic and cozy.

Photos from dominomag.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment