Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Making the Cut

Lately my hair has been driving me crazy. I know I shouldn't complain. After all, I have it pretty easy in that department. My hair is fine and straight. But over the last few weeks even my simple bob has seemed to require a lot of maintenance in the morning. Maybe I'm in a rut. Maybe I'm a bit sick of my blow dryer and straightening iron. Or maybe it's the idea of spring that's making me want to feel unburdened and refreshed. 

Whatever it is, my hair woes -- like nearly all my hair woes in the past -- have me thinking about one of my all-time favorite hairstyles. It's the tousled short 'do Meg Ryan wore back in her romantic comedy days. I love that it's feminine and looks good a little messy. 


I think I'm ready to try the cut. I'm ready to lose some inches of hair. I'm ready to take a chance. And, more than anything, I'm ready for easy primping in the morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment