Thursday, March 19, 2009

Super Sofas

Since we've been married, my husband and I have had two sofas. One, which we still have, use and love, is a deep blue. The other was a white sectional, but unfortunately that one didn't last.

Here are eight great white sofas from Domino.

Blue, white and brown are a great color palette for clean-lined furniture.

I like how the yellow and pink play off one another, and how the white keeps both bold hues in check.

Somehow, white seems quite masculine in this space.

A white sofa shakes off its minimalism when it's placed amid rich prints, wood, a shaggy carpet and a roaring fire.

A cool, clean, easy space -- and I'm digging the striped ottoman.

Creamy white upholstery provides a balance to the bold wallpaper and mirror.

White is so right, not just for the couch but also for the shelving that gives the room character.

And here -- because I just can't resist -- are three wonderful blue sofas.

I like the juxtaposition of this tailored sofa and the more wild printed pillows, tree and zebra rug.

This casual, comfly and clean-lined room, with just enough texture and color, is perfect to me.

I like how low these sofas are -- they play up the height of the room.

Photos from dominomag.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment