Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hitting the Book

It's official, Domino is gone. The March issue was the last and the magazine's website is officially shut down. 


Anticipating this loss, I hurried out to the bookstore and nabbed a copy of Domino: The Book of Decorating. And I'm so glad I did. The book is positively chock full of inspiring ideas and photos. I read it cover to cover within the first days of buying it, and yet I keep reopening it and finding new ideas. 

The book is a resource I definitely plan to hang on to and use. Having bought our first home a year and a half ago, I'm pretty much constantly tweaking rooms and making both big and little changes to various spaces. It's an ongoing -- and usually fun -- process, and it looks like this book might be able to keep up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment