Wednesday, April 1, 2009

If Only ...

There's something about early spring that makes me feel wistful and romantic. I'd love to get away, even just for a few days.

Travel is one of my biggest passions, but unfortunatley I don't have any trips coming up. But if I had my choice today I'd steal away to Paris with my husband. I know it's a cliche, but I've never seen the city in the springtime and I'll bet it's wonderful. Sigh ...

So here's my mental springtime in Paris vacation, illustrated by talented Flickr photographers.

The iconic Eiffel Tower, but shown in a fresh and lush way.

This couple is adorable and I keep thinking up scenarios about them: Are they traveling together? Are they long-distance lovers meeting up in the city? Are they meeting for the first time at this moment?

Gorgeous and eclectic architecture in spring-perfect pastels.

Photos from flickr.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment